- Effective Thursday, March 19, we will be transitioning our banking center operations to drive-thru only. Our intent is to ensure the safety and health of our employees and customers.
- We will continue to provide exceptional service through our drive ups to the level you are accustomed to receiving. This will remain in effect until May 1st.
- Our drive up lanes will be able to conduct any business that can be conducted in the lobbies, including opening accounts, and various account maintenance.
- Our ATMs will continue to operate, plus online and mobile banking are available at any time for your banking needs.
- Banking center business will be available by appointment to meet with lenders, conduct fund transfers, loans, and other banking business that cannot be done through other channels. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your local banker for your specific needs.
- You may also call the Unified Care Center at 1-844-937-8643 (1-844-WE R UNIFIED)
The state of Ohio issued a Stay at Home Order effective 11:59 p.m. on March 23, 2020, until 11:59 p.m. on April 6, 2020. This order identifies businesses and operations deemed essential and therefore exempt. Unified Bank is considered an essential business. As a result, we will continue to conduct business through our Drive-Up locations, with online banking and through our Mobile Banking Apps, while maintaining our top priority of keeping our employees and customers safe. Those working in our offices will be following both our local government and the CDC’s recommendations and guidelines closely. We ask that you submit your documents and materials electronically when possible.